iPhone App With Black Book Values Helps Auto Dealers Buy The Right Cars And Drastically Reduce Time To Market
AutoRevo Releases Black Book Integration For AutoRevo Mobile iPhone Application
DALLAS, TX – March 8, 2010
- AutoRevo, the premier provider of auto dealer websites and on-demand software for automotive dealerships marketing and selling cars online, today announced the addition of Black Book Guide integration for AutoRevo Mobile, an application that allows dealers to manage their inventory on their iPhone.
“I have never been more excited about a product release than I am for this one,” said Chad Polk, CEO of AutoRevo. “We have brought something to market that will revolutionize how dealers acquire cars and put them on the Internet. It’s so simple… Give dealers all the tools they need at the time of acquisition, whether it’s an auction or a trade-in, and allow them to have that car advertised in minutes.”
AutoRevo Mobile with Black Book values allows dealers to:
- View wholesale and retail Black Book values
- Run CARFAX Vehicle History Reports
- VIN decode vehicles with Chrome vehicle data
- Take high quality photos and videos and upload them from anywhere
- Have cars online in minutes
- Update inventory and prices
- Respond to leads with displayed phone number or email address
- Create auction pick lists
- Record run and lane numbers for specific inventory
“Today’s dealers require accurate information, delivered in a more timely fashion than ever before”, said Tom Cross, Black Book President. “Integrating Black Book values with the latest in hand held technology is a positive step in meeting that need.”
“When we started thinking time-to-market, we simply gravitated to mobile,” said Polk. “It just makes so much sense for our clients to have AutoRevo in the palm of their hand and to get those cars online at the point of acquisition. No additional devices, no leased equipment, no proprietary hardware, no paper books – just the AutoRevo Mobile app on the iPhone they already have in their pocket.”
The new AutoRevo Mobile product is available as a stand-alone or as part of our dealer website packages.
A leader in the automotive industry, AutoRevo is a premier provider of dealer websites and on-demand software for automotive dealerships marketing and selling cars online. FastLot, the company's Internet marketing platform, delivers dealer websites, integration with any automotive shopping site, real-time inventory pricing tools, lead management, digital customer delivery documents, advanced reporting and much more.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, AutoRevo was founded in 2003 and has experienced triple-digit growth for the past five years. The company is aligned with the auto industry's leading e-commerce sites, including: eBay Motors, AutoTrader.com, OVE.com, Openlane.com, Cars.com, Craigslist, Google, Vehix, CARFAX, and hundreds more. For additional information or to learn more, visit our site http://www.autorevo.com
and blog http://blog.autorevo.com